Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today is one of thoses days.

Today I saw one of women from my birth class with her little boy and at the time I was ok, but right now I'm not. I can't stop crying.
I knew that eventually I'd see those other mommies and it is a little easier because I'm pregnant but it is still really hard. Still feels hopeless I can't help but think why should this baby live our other baby didn't. I know  that I'm going to have days like this I know that just  because our baby died that this baby is not going to die. I know that a lot of it is being an emotional mess and hormonal because of this little bundle of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss