Today has been a little bitter sweet, back before I had been going to a new parents/expecting parents group at our food Co-op and after our baby died I stopped going.
Well today I went back and it was very bitter sweet all theses babies that where weeks old are now 6 months or so, I hadn't been going that long last time and one of the mother gave me this weird look and said you've come before haven't you. I know that it was more of a wait you should still be pregnant look. Still the leader of the group who was my Bradly teacher was excited and gave me some iron supplements and was really supportive.
There also was another mother who is due in October and is in the pregnant after loss club, she too lost a baby in the 2nd trimester and nearly died. We talked a little about being scared and just hoping that this time things would work out. I all so saw my midwife she just happened to be at the Co-op and I talked to her for a little while.
Anyway it makes me a little sad and I honestly feel a little lost, excited to be pregnancy but sad. It is weird going back and I knew that it was going to be hard to do and that it would be weird but going though it, I think my excitement bubble over just being pregnant is starting to deflate a little and now I just feel a little flat.
No comments:
Post a Comment