can we say neurotic?
this is what my wonderful husband said to me when I was complaining that when I have morning sickness I just want it to give up a little and give me a break and when it does give up for a little while I freak out a little about why I'm not miserable. Sad I know, but normal I think to worry about what is happening in there.
on a cute note the three year old that I have been watching cut a big heart out of construction paper and glued a little heart in the middle of it and then she said. " this is the baby heart in the mommy heart's tummy." then she wanted to tape the big heart closed over the baby heart because you can't see the baby when they are in their mommy's tummy.
As if that wasn't cute enough she then said "You are a mommy, because you have a baby in your tummy."
and I said "yep that is right" and then she said " and the baby is going to stay in your tummy a long long time."
nearly made me cry
When I was explaining to the preschool set what happened to the baby that was in my tummy I explained it by saying babies have to stay in there mommies tummies for a long time so they get big enough to come out and that our baby was only in my tummy for a little time and he was too small and he died. So the fact that she was talking about the baby staying in my tummy for a long time was touching.
No comments:
Post a Comment