Monday, February 21, 2011

It is always morning somewhere

Man morning sickness is no joke today, yesterday I thought it was letting up and the last night it hit me again hard, and just hasn't gone away or given me a break today.
Rob has been scolding baby about being mean to mommy which is cute.
this time at 6 weeks bloat is no joke
16 weeks our 1st baby as big as I got last time.


I started posting pictures of  my bump on a separate tab at the top of blog to be updated once a week we only took one bump picture last time just before our baby died, ironic slightly. I like that picture though a happy reminder of our 1st pregnancy.





I have been trying not to think about the fact that we are getting closer to our old EDD. It helps that we have a wonderful little diversion on the weekend of our edd we are going to go to Portland visit family and pick up the newest member of our family this little guy. Romeo he is 8 months old miniature poodle
Romeo and my mom's poodle  Scarlett
Romeo
and I'm happy that he gets to be my little diversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss