Monday, February 7, 2011

Comparison

I spend a lot of my time saying last time, this time. It is weird. I keep having theses little moments of I remember this symptom or that symptom. i keep finding my self touching the spot where my baby was (on my left side) and wondering where this baby will be.
It is bitter sweet.
I seem to have forgotten in a short few months what it is like. 
The stuffy nose, morning sickness, being tired and all of it. I feel at peace and excited.  Part of it is that nothing went wrong last time until we hit that safe mark of the second trimester and so I feel like 1st trimester is safe. I feel like the part of this that is going to be hard to get through is 12 weeks until 20 weeks. Past the point of a miscarriage.

I have this feeling that this time, we are going to get to October and that we are going to have a bring home baby. I feel like its all going to be good this time.
I also realized that I love being pregnant and even with this fear of the bottom falling out, again.
I love it and I'm filled with this overwhelming feeling of determination and confidence. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog, haha. I'm so glad you're feeling excited and confident!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss