Friday, February 4, 2011

still pregnant

I took another test still positive .
Talked to my midwife.  Have a due date of October 13, 2011.
Crazy I can't believe that its true, well I can believe that I'm pregnant but  wrapping my head around the idea that in October we will have a baby is hard. It is so weird. I feel unsure. I knew that getting pregnant would be easy and it was surprisingly again on our 1st cycle and now I'm not  sure what to do. I have told everyone, not seeing a reason to keep it a secret but still most of me is in shock that the thing that  I have been wanting for so long has happened and now I have to figure out how to get from here to October with out losing my mind, or driving my wonderful husband crazy.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss