I've started a new job, same old thing but new kids, steady hours every day, the whole on-call always thing was hard. So now I'm driving from school to school picking up kids. They are older, easier and it is a nice change to have stability in my working life.
It means that my other job, my crafting, sewing, art job, I have time for. I'm excited about having time to do creative things, the energy to create things, and for a while I've had no creative drive and its come back, which is exciting.
So this week has been something of an adjustment. Figuring out how to balance everything. I feel like I have just a little more energy, may be it is going to the gym and running a few miles every night. It defiantly has made a difference in how I look, I'm starting to feel human again, feeling like I'm getting my body back. I like the way that I look again, and all the baby fat has melted which means...
so of course, that means that we trying again.
Which is exciting and scary all at the same time. May be that is why I have started doing art again to keep my mind busy so that I wont think about the whole baby thing, because when I think of all the what ifs my head feels like it is going to explode.
good luck with trying again. it's hard, so hard, but hopefully worth it. at least so i hope.
ReplyDelete