Tuesday, January 25, 2011

limbo

It is a weird place to be, not able to test, just waiting.

I'm not to worried about being able to get pregnant. I'm reminding myself of the "3 months average" because, know that if this time we don't end up pregnant right away that I'll be crushed. Ambivalent, holding the whole thing at arms length, just in case. I know that I'll be able to stay detached for about three seconds after that test reads positive.  I think that this is going to be the easy part of this journey. I think that my fears mostly end up in the "staying pregnant" part of the process.  

So while in this eternity of waiting, I'm going to the gym, the fridge is stuffed with healthy stuff, and I'm reading and working and trying not to think about what will happen when this purgatory is over and I can take a test.


Until, then I'm in a limbo...

2 comments:

  1. Been there, hated that! It took us four months to get pregnant which is a short time relatively but seemed like forever. Hope you can find something to keep you occupied while in limbo. It's enough to make you crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time around we got pregnant the 1st month we tried, so it defiantly adds a whole lot more pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss