I felt Relief and a sense of peace with the passing of our EDD
The end of that pregnancy and now I can concentrate on this one and on this baby, who has come at me with a wave of morning sickness stronger than I've had so far. Our new puupy Romeo was standing in the bathroom watching me dry heave with a look like what kind of a house have I moved in to.
This weekend I got a little break from being sick which was nice we filled it with yummy food and spending time with my family. I also had to find maternity pants a hard thing to do in our town where there are no maternity stores so going to Portland. I managed to get two pairs of jeans and a bathing suit which made me happy.
I thought that the passing of our EDD would be harder and I am so happy that it was so peaceful.
Lovely to hear that your EDD was peaceful. Morning sickness is not fun :( With you along the way xoxo
ReplyDelete