Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Norring you...

So I'm 10 weeks a fourth of the way more than half of the way to as pregnant as I've ever been. Just two more weeks till the 2nd trimester.
Mostly I've been  ignoring it all or trying to. When I was a little kid my mom would tell me to ignore my little sister and I would look at her and say "I'm Norring you nor nor nor nor."
It is exactly what I'm doing with thinking, really thinking about being pregnancy and reaching the 2nd trimester I'm Norring the whole thing.

This week the 3 year old I watch said "Shhhh, your baby is crying. I think that it's hungry." then she patted my tummy. so cute.

On Tuesday I have my 1st appointment, I applied for a new nanny job, our new puppy is keeping us busy and I have jurried show to get approved to sell my crafts at the farmers market on Thursday so it is going to be a busy week, which should help keep my mind of the dreaded 2nd trimester.

Other than being a little apprehensive things have been going well with the whole pregnancy and  I feel confident that this time things are going to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss