Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Remembering to breathe

14 weeks tomorrow....
We've reached the point at which everything turned upside down.
Remembering to breathe.
our son at 14 weeks 
Remembering that each baby, each pregnancy is different. Taking solace in the fact that I am getting bigger.
That my bump is growing larger.
 I have a video of our ultrasound, of our son at 14 weeks, I'd been measuring large and the midwife thought that there might be more than one baby in there or that I had my dates wrong. Turned out that I just measured big. We planned the ultrasound before I started spotting. I haven't watched the video I don't know if I'll ever want to watch it.

So this week I have to remember to breathe. Everyone keeps asking how I'm doing and if Everything is going well. I keep saying Yes everything is great. That is what they all want to hear that its all good. Yet I haven't reached the point that I can believe that yet. I have 3 more weeks or so before I'll be more pregnant than I've ever been and when I get there I think that I won't have to remember to breathe, or to stop holding my breath and waiting for everything to implode...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss