Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy

I am happy I have a 14 month old little boy who likes to climb up everything and loves to cuddle with his mommy. He's not a baby anymore hes a little dancing singing boy who is turning into the most amazing little person. I look back at where I was a year ago or two years ago and where I am now and they are completely different worlds.  Its still hard to wrap my head around doing it again getting pregnant now and trying for another baby. I'm am still trying to find the head space that I can come to peace with that idea.  I feel like hope and faith have been flickering very faintly, I feel almost ready to take on the challenge and deal with life the way it turns out. Things this time will be different because things are always different they are always changing. My life now this new life of motherhood is amazing and I write about it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"A person's a person, no matter how small."
~ Dr. Seuss